Lake Shore Electric provides Cummins Power Generation distributors and gen-set packagers with a viable source for 3000 amps and 3200 amps circuit breaker cabinets. These cabinets are manufactured in Bedford, OH, and are designed specifically for 1750kw (DQKAA), 2000kw (DQKAB) and 2250kw (DQKH) Cummins generator models*.
Offering a simple and efficient installation, these circuit breaker assemblies include:
- direct-to-genset installation,
- anti‐vibration plenum section,
- pre-engineered bus links with cables to tie to existing alternator bus tabs,
- lugs for load terminations,
- standard or optional 100%-rated insulated case circuit breakers, and
- your choice of LSI or LSIG electronic trips.
For pricing and sample drawings, please contact our office, or learn more about Lake Shore Electric here.
*Standard freestanding generator protection cubicles are also available for applications other than those listed.