Above-ground and below-ground fuel and chemical/specialty storage tanks, fully-compliant with industry standards by API, UL and NFPA. Hurtado.cc provides design and sales application assistance for the following fuel and specialty tank products:
- For above-ground installations:
- Fireguard® System: UL2085-Listed, equipped with 110% secondary containment, meets ballistics and vehicle-impact resistance standards as well as all national codes for fire-protected all-steel tanks. Built under license by the Steel Tank Institute (STI) and supported by STI’s 30-year warranty.
- Double-Wall Tanks: UL142 Listed with double-wall construction. Built under ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System, and complying with NFPA-30, Steel Tank Institute and International Fire Code requirements.
- Chemical and Specialty Tanks: steel and stainless steel tanks for DEF, chemical, methanol or water storage, compliant with UL-142, UL-2085, API-650, API-620, AWWA D-100, NFPA-30 and NFPA-22.
- For below-ground installations:
- PermaTank: UL58 and UL1746 listed, steel inner tank with 100 mils fiberglass outer jacket for corrosion protection and secondary containment.
- ACT100: UL58 and UL1746 listed, steel double-wall tank with exterior fiberglass coating for corrosion protection.
- ACT100-U: UL58 and UL1746 listed, steel double-wall tank with urethane exterior coating for corrosion protection.
- Above-Ground Fuel Tank Selection Guide.
- Chemical and Water Tank Selection Guides.
- Request a Price Proposal on Storage Tanks.
- Download Product Data and Engineering Specifications.