The MSM Series is a Smart High Frequency Switch Mode charger specifically developed for marine applications. This product is packaged in a robust corrosion resistant enclosure, and is equipped with an LCD display to allow easy initial setup. While in operation, the LCD display provides input and output metering, as well as notification of alarm conditions.
Standard features include:
- Single phase AC input: 102-264VAC, 45-65Hz.
- Complete isolation from AC to DC.
- LCD digital voltmeter and ammeter (output).
- Current limit protection.
- Filtered output for VRLA (Gel-Cell & AGM) batteries.
- Battery isolator (charge divider allows for charging up to three batteries simultaneously).
- Input and output fuses.
- On/Off switch with disable option.
- Conformal-coated circuit boards.
- Internal or external temperature compensation.
- Audible and visual “Charger Failure” alarm with output relay contacts.
- IP22/NEMA Type 2 enclosure with drip shield.
- Meets ABS & USCG requirements.
- CE certified.
- 2-Year product warranty.