The following terms shall apply between you, as user of this website and us. In the context of this document, expressions such as “we/us/our/host” should be interpreted as meaning Hurtado.cc, LLC and the website www.hurtado.cc.
By using this site you agree to be bound by the terms set out in this document. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms, please exit and refrain from using this website.
We are committed to making www.hurtado.cc a site that our readers will want to visit often. For that purpose, we welcome your comments and participation, on the conditions listed below.
Acceptable Use: you agree that any use by you of this website shall be in accordance with the following conditions:
- You will not use this website as a medium for any defamatory, intimidating, offensive, hurtful, pornographic or otherwise illegal material or material which would violate in any way our rights, or the rights of others. Please exercise respect in all communications through this website.
- You agree not to include, or disclose, any confidential information or personal data relating to third parties without such party’s express written consent.
- You will not publish or otherwise distribute any material not belonging to you without the express permission of the owner.
- By contributing comments, suggestions or materials to this website you consent that we may edit, adapt, redistribute or publish such contributions on a royalty-free basis anywhere in the world. Once tendered to us, this material will become property of the publisher of this website.
- You will not copy or republish any material on this website, except in such manner which is for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- You will not attempt to gain access or engage in any activity that seeks to disrupt the operation of this website.
Safety: please observe the following precautions when using this or any other website:
- Exercise caution if disclosing personal details such as your full name, specific geographical location, telephone number or e-mail address.
- Exercise caution if meeting with someone you have only known online.
- Do not reply to any messages that are hostile, rude or inappropriate. If you observe abuse, please contact us.
Accuracy of Information: we attempt to ensure that all information available on our website is accurate and current. However, there may be times when information provided may contain inaccuracies or be out-of-date.
Third Party Websites: by using our website, you agree that:
- we are not responsible for the content or availability of any third party websites that you may access through this website.
- any interaction between you and any third parties found on or through this website, are made between you and them alone. We are not responsible or liable for any problems arising as a result of any such interaction.
Liability: by using our website, you agree that, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be held responsible or liable for the dependability of any information or statement presented within this site. Although user comments may be moderated, statements made by users do not imply endorsement by the host. If any claim arises between you and another user, then you agree to pursue that claim only against that user and not against us.
Applicability: these terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with current laws of the United States of America.